Anger Gone! How to easily defeat Anger. A self help program.
A Raving Book Review:
By Tim Phizackerley of PSTEC™ Here
Benefits of Anger Gone!
Anger Gone!, a self help guide and workbook contains many benefits, and is packed with exceptional advise and knowledge on how to deal with anger related issues. Listed below are just a few of the important benefits contained with Anger Gone!:
1. The book provides an in-depth knowledge and understanding of anger from the extensive experience of a Therapist, Counsellor and former Hospice Caregiver,
2. Anger is a natural, normal emotion that is often misunderstood, and the warning signs ignored. A thorough explanation is included,
3. Discover more than 25 factors that can make people justifiably angry,
4. Difference between Aggressive versus Passive anger,
5. Rage, and why this is different from anger,
6. Understanding Trauma and the Stages of Loss, and why anger is one of the major stages within this cycle. This knowledge alone is truly beneficial to most people affected by anger and trauma,
7. Discover the gifts of anger, including the impetus of motivation. Not all anger is negative,
8. Identify, and understand how stress and anger are interwoven. Stress is often the precursor of anger,
9. Methods to alleviate unnecessary stress and stressful situations,
10. The role of anger, the conscious and subconscious mind,
11. Health reasons to resolve and release anger,
12. Gain an understanding of the root cause of your own anger,
13. Learn how to easily dismantle and release yourself from the clutches of anger,
14. Access several simple and ‘easy-to-use’ techniques for day to day conflict situations,
15. Included is an easy to use workbook including worksheets will help you to uncover, and resolve your anger related issues.
16. 5x Simple exercises to employ immediately in any day to day conflict situations, these will help to relax and restore calm. With a calm head, rational and appropriate decisions can be made.
17. 20x Ways to identify stress, and as many methods to alleviate and release stress. Stress undoubtedly contributes towards anger, and is most often the precursor thereof.
18. Best of all, introduction to a highly successful, International audio process that can easily facilitate and naturally dismantle anger. The results achieved by this Internationally recognised technique have been astounding, and is this included as a *F*R*E*E* download with Anger Gone!
Get your copy of Anger Gone! How to easily defeat Anger here
Follow me via:
- Social Media: - Facebook
- Blog updates: - Blogger
- Releasing Fest
- Percussive Suggestion Techniques(PSTEC)- Self Help
- Forgotten Art of Blessings
- Reiki Principles
- Story of Stuff
- Self Help Bulimia Treatment
- Article publications: - Hubpages
- Namaste - meaning and significance
- Namaste and Sawubona, a Zulu greeting
- Lavender benefits, remedy and uses
- Self Healing - a forgotten art of Love, Blessings and Gratitude
- Anger Gone! How to easily defeat Anger
- Overcome your Fears fast
- Why I became Vegetarian?
You're welcome to leave comments and feedback on any of the above pages.
Yours in health and healing,