We ALL desire a happy, healthy and fulfilling life. Sadly few people realise the keys to successful living are within reach and within their own hands... YES, I mean it literally!! Tap-tap-tap :)
We also all have choices; yet not everyone exercises this in an empowering fashion ... you are the most important person in your world; you have a right to live the best life you can!
If you genuinely wish to heal and bring about profoundly positive changes, I applaud you and will support you 100% for taking full responsibility for your own health and well being. Ask yourself this ... if you don't, who else will or should take this responsibility? Agreed, change isn't always easy so I give you this assurance, if you put in the time and effort, I will support you 100% of the way ... that I guarantee. There is nothing that saddens me more than seeing clients not achieve their goals because they've stopped just short of the finish line!
- To your health and well being ...
- I sincerely hope we meet to work together in achieving your goals!
Your first appointment is a 2 hour consultation because it is necessary to gather and discuss information pertaining to the relevant 'issue'.
As the subconscious is designed to keep us safe it may appear to bury memories or cause dissociation, particularly of traumatic experiences. Therefore depending upon the nature of the issue, additional issues or aspects may surface during this initial consultation that were seemingly unknown or unrelated to the initial problem. And, at times further enquiry may be required to uncover the root cause which could be deeply buried in the subconscious. In either event it would be most beneficial to continue until resolution is achieved, and this may necessitate follow up sessions. Generally this becomes apparent within the initial consultation. At most three - five consultations may be required. Important note: every attempt is made to resolve issues as quickly as possible; I am definitely not inclined to keeping clients in therapy! This totally goes against my integrity and the values I uphold. At times, yes we are fortunate; resolution may well be achieved within this initial consultation.
If required, follow up consultations are recommended 7-14 days after the initial consultation, and preferably 2 hours. Should finances be tight, 1 or 1.5 hour consultation can be arranged. The objective being to bring complete relief or resolution as quickly as possible.
- Consultations are strictly by appointment
- Office hours: Monday - Friday
- Saturdays may be scheduled upon request
- Payment is due at the end of each consultation. No credit card facilities are available. If internet transfers are preferred, proof of payment must be presented 24 hours prior to the consultation.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours will be charged for in full
- Regret, we're not contracted to any Medical Aid Funds or Schemes
What to expect from an EFT consultation:
- Key to gaining an understanding of your issue is for you to please provide as much information as possible
- You may become or feel emotional during the session: this is quite acceptable and natural
- It's recommended you wear comfortable and loose fitted clothing (tight jeans become uncomfortable!)
- EFT and the tapping process will be explained
- All discussions and information remains strictly confidential
- You will receive follow up correspondence after your first session, including hints and tips on applying 'tapping' to your life.
If you genuinely require relief and resolution, the next appropriate step is to talk to someone and to this end as part of my service I provide a 20 minute initial conversation. I do not charge for this service as it serves a dual purpose (a) to provide you with some one to talk to and (b) to establish if counselling will be of value. Enter your details below:
Lets have a chat to see how EFT or tapping can benefit your specific requirements. Please email your details to email@example.com and I will reply via email with a confirmed appointment time for you to call me.
Should you know of anyone who may also benefit from EFT session, please kindly refer them to this website. Thank you!
All information on this website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website. While EFT has produced remarkable and wonderful results, they must still be considered to be in the experimental stage and as such the public must take complete responsibility for their use of it. This website is not intended as a substitute for medical advice and or recommendations of physicians or other health related practitioners. Instead, the information offered on this website is intended to be of assistance to people seeking optimum health and well being. It is essential that you take complete responsibility for your own physical and emotional well being.